Takumi Takahashi has a lot of experiences in motor sport for over 20 years, has competed in the rally of more than 200 races. Since he debuted in Japanese Rally Championship(JRC) 2-wheel drive class as a Navigator, he has been working with various type of drivers not only on JRC but also WRC, ERC, APRC. In 2006 Seisuke Ohba entered in the series of JRC with Takahashi as a regular navigator.
- 2011 N4 Rally Japan Mitsubishi Lancer Evo Ⅸ (Kyosuke Kamata) 4th of PWRC
- 2006 N4 Rally Japan Mitsubishi Lancer Evo Ⅸ (Daisuke Yamada) 8th
- 2005 N4 Rally Japan Subaru Impreza WRX STi (Daisuke Yamada) 23th
- 2014 RC4 Barum Czech Rally Zlin Ford Fiesta R2 (Suguru Kawana) Accident
- 2014 Div4 Rallye de la Famenn* Ford Fiesta R2 (Suguru Kawana) 24th
*: Belgium Rally
APRC (Asia Pacific Rally Championship)
In 2013, we challenged APRC series on 3 rounds of all 7 rounds, Whangarei, Hokkaido, Malaysia with a driver “Hiroshi Asakura”.
JRC (Japanese Rally Championship)
||Subaru Impreza STi N16
Mitsubishi Lancer Evo Ⅷ
Mitsubishi Lancer Evo Ⅶ
Toyota Starlet turbo
Shinshiro Rally 1st